You can distribute your plugin on the store or host it yourself. On the store, your plugin becomes discoverable directly in the Stream Deck app, and updates are handled automatically for your users!
- The information in the manifest.json must be accurate.
Nameshould be unique accurately represent the plugin's functionality.
Descriptionshould accurately and completely describe the plugin's functionality.
AuthorWho makes the plugin? (this is a company or developer name).
Versionshould follow the semantic versioning specification.
URLshould point to the plugin's homepage or README file where users can learn more about it.
- Ensure the plugin meets all the specifications outlined in the style guide.
- At least 1 preview image must be included in the
previewsfolder. (more details can be found here)
- Test your plugin thoroughly! If don't have Stream Deck device, you can get started with Stream Deck mobile. Let us know at email@example.com you are working on a plugin and we can extend your free trial.
Publish to the Store
Submit your plugins by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- User: A unique username or an email address.
- Release Notes: What changed with the new version of your plugin? (features/bug fixes)
- Support: Where can users contact you if they have problems? (email, contact form, etc.)
- Category: Under which category do you want to have your plugin listed in the store (only one category is allowed at the moment).
We are working on a developer portal to streamline this experience