You can distribute your Icon Pack on the store or host it yourself. On the store, your Icon Pack becomes discoverable directly in the Stream Deck app, and updates are handled automatically for your users!
- The information in the manifest.json must be accurate.
Nameshould be unique accurately represent the icon pack.
Descriptionshould accurately and completely describe the icons.
AuthorWho makes the icon pack? (this is a company or developer name).
Versionshould follow the semantic versioning specification.
URLshould point to the icon pack's homepage or README file where users can learn more about it.
- At least 1 preview image must be included in the
previewsfolder. (more details can be found here)
Submit Your Icon Pack
Once you've packaged your icon pack into a
.streamDeckIconPack file, you can submit it for distribution on the store by sending an email to email@example.com with the following:
- User: A unique username or an email address.
- Release Notes: What changed with the new version of your icon pack? (features/bug fixes)
- Support: Where can users contact you if they have problems? (email, contact form, etc.)
- Category: Under which category do you want to have your icon pack listed in the store (only one category is allowed at the moment).
We are working on a designer portal to streamline this experience