You can distribute your Icon Pack on the store or host it yourself. On the store, your Icon Pack becomes discoverable directly in the Stream Deck app, and updates are handled automatically for your users!
Stream Deck's store displays preview images for your icon pack. These images can include the user interface, helpful infographics, or marketing materials.
- Quantity: 1-3 images named sequentially (1-preview.png, 2-preview.png, etc.)
- Size: 1280px by 800px
- Format: PNG
- Content: Non-transparent
You can include up to 3 preview images in a
previews folder inside your icon pack. These previews will be automatically added to the app store with your submission. If you want to add more preview images, you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Icon Pack
Once you've packaged your icon pack into a
.streamDeckIconPack file, you can submit it for distribution on the store by sending an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Company/Developer: Who makes the Icon Pack? (the designer name if there is no company)
- User: A unique username or an email address.
- Description: A short message to let Stream Deck users know what your icon pack is all about.
- Release Notes: What changed with the new version of your Icon Pack? (initial release/features/bug fixes)
- Support-Link: Where can users contact you if they have problems?
- Category: Under which category do you want to have your plugin listed in the store (only one category is allowed at the moment).
We are working on a designer portal to streamline this experience